Members of the Refugees of Isengard abide by the following rules.
- No swearing, innuendo, sexually explicit, or racist language or other offensive communication is allowed in kin chat before 8PM PST/ 11PM EST. These are allowed after these times. These are allowed in Officer and Fellowship chat at all times.
- If a kin member offends another member, it is the responsibility of the person who was offended to report the incident to an officer. The issue will be investigated and if found guilty, the offender will be warned on first offense, and demoted or expelled on subsequent offenses. If you want your case to go more smoothly, take a screenshot of the offending text (defaults to print screen and f11).
- No swearing, innuendo, sexually explicit, or racist language or other communication is allowed in wiki pages, comments, or forums.
- Any offense will result in a warning on first offense, and kin demotion or expulsion on subsequent offenses.
- Kin house chest items are available for use by kin members (but not recruits). Kin members can give recruits items located in the chests.
- The chest items are not for direct sale or AHing. If you'd like to directly sell chest items, contact an officer for an official OK first.
- If the kin chests are full and you want to put items for the kin in the chest, you can replace cheap items from the chests with your items and store the replaced items in your own house chest. Contact an officer before selling or AHing these items.
page revision: 6, last edited: 05 Sep 2008 03:01